We are cheap web designers in Kenya , We design and develop professional websites for our clients based on the latest technologies , be it an ecommerce website , business website , school website , church website , Personal bogs, etc
A good website is SEO optimized hence have a high ranking power. We create websites with SEO in mind hence on page optimization is taken care of before launching the website.
Website design packages
- Startup – Ksh 20,000 – Ideal for Startups with a need to have an official online presence
- Small Business – Ksh 35,000 – For SMEs that want to sell/showcase their services/portfolio online and rank.
- Ecommerce/Company – Ksh 70,000 – For shops that sell products or companies promoting their brand online
- Corporate/Portal – Ksh 120,000 – Ideal for corporate, with custom integrations, multisite, multi language / membership portals
Talk to us on Whatsapp – Click Here
Below are some good tips to a well designed website:
* The home page should load in the browser in less than 8 seconds at 56.6 Kbps connection. The customer never waits, costing you precious business.
* Search Engines are the agents that bring traffic to your site; about 80% of web traffic comes through search engines today. To make your website friendly to search engines, make sure that proper META tags are included in each of the pages. Before you edit the site or make one, make sure that you understand how to optimize the website.
* Choose your backgrounds and colors carefully. Dark colors and interesting backgrounds take the focus away from the content. Maintain the color and background theme throughout the site. Colors have an effect on the mood of the visitor. Choose carefully as per your requirements.
* Choose not to use animation on you site. Animation cause slow loading speed and also look unprofessional.
* The home page should contain relevant information on what you are offering. If the visitor cannot find the product or service at the home page, you will lose him forever.
* Avoid using banners. If you need to use them, keep them limited to 1 per page.
* Always display contact information on every page of your website. Also keep the response times minimal, within 48 hours to promote better relationships.
* Make sure all links and images are working properly on the website. Check for grammar in the content. A professional website should not have mistakes in it and should contain a logo on each page. Make sure that a visitor can get from the start to the end of his destination within 4 clicks.
* The navigation should be simple and easy. Keep all navigation links together.
* Java and frames should be used sparingly, to speed up loading times and to ensure search engine friendliness.
* Finally before uploading, check the site loading different browsers. All browsers are not made equal.
* Keep your site up-to-date and change content every fortnight. The regular visitors should have a reason to come back.